The Hampton County School District One Human Resources team is committed and dedicated to ensuring that all members of the Hampton County School District One community have the support, tools, resources, and benefits for a long and successful career with Hampton One. We are here to support You!
We hope that all employees and anyone considering a career with Hampton County School District One finds this website to be helpful and informative. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
KaKela O’Banner Robinson, Director of Human Resources
The overall mission of the Human Resources Department is to address the continuously evolving workforce needs for Hampton County School District One by developing policies, programs, and services to attract, motivate, and retain a highly qualified, diverse and competent workforce, consistent with local, state, and federal laws, in order to provide a world class educational experience for our students and stakeholders in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
The Human Resources Department will be a catalyst for excellence and leadership as we aspire to be a model of change and emphasize strategic and progressive practices. We will strive to maintain a dedicated focus on customer service and continuous improvement. We will remain committed to fostering an educational environment that sustains Hampton County School District One’s tradition of excellence.
· Supporting the mission of Hampton County School District One and striving to be a strategic value-added partner in service to all faculty, staff, students, and community stakeholders.
· Providing all employees with caring professional services.
· Assisting in making sound decisions about human resources to ensure that all employees are treated with dignity and respect.
· Striving to foster a positive, customer focused environment to all members of the Hampton County School District One Community.
· Embracing the diversity of people, ideas, and cultures while honoring the past traditions of the district and welcoming the future.
· Advocating for a work environment where the contributions of each employee are recognized and where every individual is treated fairly and equitably.